11 Stephen Street, Paddington
Architect designed to maximise its 230sqm footprint, 12 metre width and solar exposure, this brand new home showcases a creative floorplan for state-of-the-art living. It's hidden away in a quiet street, equidistant to Five Ways and the harbour foreshore, with schools and great restaurants close by.
- Ultra-contemporary family residence by Geoform Architects
- Soaring ceilings, huge glass panels/windows, leafy outlooks
- Airy living/dining areas, Miele gas kitchen, butlers' pantry
- Entertainers' terrace, pool, two ensuites, double car stacker
- Close to Sydney Grammar School, Ascham and Edgecliff Centre