177a Albion Street, Surry Hills
A residence of rare prominence and pedigree, this captivating one-of-a-kind residence beautifully showcases the renowned architectural mastery of Renato D'Ettorre. 'Italianate House' has been breathtakingly reimagined to harmonise the grandeur of its c1890s heritage with bespoke contemporary design.
- Elegant Italianate façade fronts unprecedented 512sqm parcel
- Superb interior spaces awarded with custom hand made finishes
- Rooftop terrace captures 270 degree views over neighbourhood
- Dual level sandstone guesthouse caters to self-contained living
- Indulgent bedroom suites and Carrara marble crafted bathrooms