2/10a Cooper Street, Paddington
A desirable north-easterly aspect allows natural light to fill this studio apartment tucked away in a whisper-quiet and leafy cul-de-sac. It’s nestled into a boutique building of eight dwellings and perfectly positioned to enjoy the café culture of Five Ways Paddington, plus it is only a short walk to Rushcutters Bay Park and the harbour.
- Leafy views across the district and toward Centrepoint Tower and CBD
- Quietly positioned at the rear of the building providing plenty of privacy
- Double French doors open to the sunny north-east facing Juliette balcony
- Tidy and compact kitchen together with a neat bathroom, carpeted throughout
- Short walk to Darlinghurst entertainment precinct, eateries, and fast transport