2-4 Cuthbert Street, Queens Park
Classical elegance meets high-end design in this unique north-facing parkside haven, delivering a home of unparalleled sophistication and luxury features. Recreated from two adjoining Victorian cottages, this picturesque freestanding home occupying a corner block in a quiet street, is a stone’s throw to the park, while also close to retail and entertainment precincts, first-rate schools and beaches.
This sophisticated family home has been cleverly designed to maximise space and create a beautiful flow throughout. The cute exterior is so deceptive – inside awaits a vast family home. With light and airy living spaces, the home has been renovated to an exacting and luxurious standard (including Flos lighting, and Gessi tapware). The sundrenched open living area opens to north-facing landscaped gardens and heated pool with outdoor shower, manicured gardens and flexible entertaining areas. The upstairs features a second substantial living space with in-ceiling 110 inch movie screen and projector, a luxurious parent’s retreat, high end custom joinery, and a marble ensuite with private steam room.
With five double bedrooms, and three bathrooms, this is a consummate family home that you will never want to leave.
- Picturesque cottage frontage with sandstone entrance and tessolated tiles
- Huge open plan living, dining and sitting, with polished Blackbutt floors
- Vast upper level family room, movie cinema with electronic in ceiling projector and screen
- Master retreat with a dressing room, ensuite, steam room and north facing private deck
- Five double bedrooms with high-end custom joinery
- Very spacious custom-designed entertainer’s kitchen with double oven, and deep breakfast bar
- Double French doors to deck and private north facing garden with a sunny lawn, heated pool
- Auto lock-up garage, full size laundry, ducted air conditioining