36 Martin Road, Centennial Park
An elegant Arts and Crafts inspired residence, marvel at the eloquent balance of this home's original heritage and sympathetic architectural reinvention by Peter Willet. Retaining an unassuming façade amidst Japanese style gardens, this beautiful property gazes to the park on a private corner block.
- Grand formal and informal living and dining rooms plus study
- Wraparound deck, sandstone alfresco terrace and heated pool
- Stunning marble and gas kitchen, in/outdoor entertaining room
- Japanese cloud gardens, designed to create sweeping vistas
- Self-contained studio for au pair/guests, garage and cellar