68 Goodhope Street, Paddington
Exuding style, quality and meticulous attention to detail, 'Arcadia' is a world-class architectural masterpiece of rare calibre in a blue chip Paddington address.
Formerly a landmark mechanic garage, this contemporary family home is set on approximately 490sqm of land featuring superior craftsmanship, state-of-the-art technology and energy saving systems.
- This home boasts a free flowing layout with bespoke finishes
- Surrounds a magnificent and lush internal glazed atrium
- Open plan living and dining area, top-of-the-range marble kitchen
- Interiors transition seamlessly to an alfresco entertaining area
- Spacious landscaped level garden with heated swimming pool
- Four bedrooms, four marble appointed bathrooms, powder room
- Internal laundry, C-Bus systems, security surveillance, storage
- Tandem lock-up garage, pool side retrea/fifth bedroom
- Close to cafes, gourmet eateries, Thomas Dux, Centennial Park
- Co-agent Michael Pallier Sydney Sothebys Realty 0417 371 522