5/1 Printers Lane, Darlinghurst
If you're seeking something that little bit special in an unbeatable city location you'll be wowed by the amount of space and retained industrial aesthetic of this warehouse studio, while cafes and dining are at its doorstep.
- Set in the historic 'Shepherd & Newman' warehouse conversion of just nine residences
- Soaring ceilings with exposed timber and steel beams
- Flexible work/live/play spaces and great natural light
- Steel/gas kitchen, large sleeping zone, chic bathroom
- Common rooftop terrace with city views, secure parking
- Strata $1,902.00pq, Council $874.00pa, Water $712.00pa (all approx.)