24 Underwood Street, Paddington
Architecturally redesigned to maximise space & bring natural light into every room, this beautiful tri-level terrace is the perfect home if you're seeking a touch of contemporary class with walk-to-everywhere convenience. Quiet yet incredibly convenient, close to cafs, Five Ways, Centennial Park, CBD buses & local/private schools.
- Generous open plan lounge & family room with working marble fireplace
- 3 spacious bedrooms, main with ensuite, light filled top floor retreat
- Unique light well running along length of the home, abundant storage throughout
- Large gourmet gas kitchen, chef's pantry & integrated fridge. Dining area flows seamlessly to the outdoors
- Wide entertainers yard, private established gardens, oversized rear access car space
- Council $1,779pa, Water $765pa (all approx.)