27 Caledonia Street, Paddington
This 11.5 metre wide Paddington haven represents a truly rare find, graced with an understated sophistication, unifying light, space and a superb sense of privacy. Completely freestanding, and set on 321sqm of land, it is within a short stroll to Queen Street, Five Ways and Oxford Street.
- Set behind a double wide character facade of 11+ metres
- French doors connect living spaces with alfresco settings
- Wonderfully serene atmosphere in oasal garden courtyard
- Separate guest retreat of impressive scale and versatility
- Carrara marble finishes, option to lease car space
- Water $765pa, Council $2,270pa (all approx.)