87 Windsor Street, Paddington
Positioned in Paddington's most revered street and reflecting the modern vibe of its urban setting, this sophisticated terrace on 113sqm is a fusion of old world Victorian elegance and contemporary style. Providing scope to further transform, it is moments to Five Ways Village, Queen Street and Trumper Park.
- Two/three bedrooms, balconies enjoy elevated leafy outlooks
- Peaceful and privately placed in highly sought-after enclave
- Open plan living and dining rooms with ornate period details
- Secure car space with rear lane access from Windsor Lane
- Liveable as is, scope to personalise and potentially expand
- Council $1,774pa, Water $765pa (all approx.)