32 Stafford Street, Paddington
Step inside the stylish haven 'Glenroy' circa 1932, brilliantly transformed for modern living. This terrace's new interiors and designer finishes make it the perfect environment to live and entertain. It's situated on the northern side of one of Paddington's widest streets, steps to Five Ways.
- A choice of living/family zones across the three level layout
- Vergola covered terrace enjoys a sunlit north to rear aspect
- 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms including 2 bedrooms with ensuites
- Rear lane access to oversized carport via automated door
- A walk to Gusto, Woolworths Metro and Oxford street shops
- Council rates $1,733pa, water rates $1,141pa (all approx.)